Luxury fine jewelry company MONIQUE PÉAN is seeking an excellent production and sales intern. Qualified individuals should have a background that includes experience in fine jewelry, design, and/or the fashion industry and have proficient Photoshop and InDesign skills. Candidates should be organized, diligent, capable of completing tasks in an accurate and timely manner, and able to work well with others in a fast paced environment.
- College-level applicants preferred
- Experience working with fine jewelry sales and/or graphic design
- Graphic Computer Skills: Proficiency in InDesign and Photoshop
- General Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to take on significant responsibility, thrive in a fast paced environment and complete tasks with accuracy and efficiency
Responsibilities: Intern shall provide services which may include any of the following: 1. Assist in daily photoshop requests for sales proposals and special client requests 2. Conduct and edit product photography. This includes:
- Reformat all past look books for consistency in text, type and images
- Create look books for sales proposals and new collections
- Assist production team with inventory checks of raw goods and finished goods
- Assist sales with trunk shows and day to day activities
- Prepare jewelry in display trays for client visits
Please forward your resume and cover letter including availability and desired schedule to: email@example.com
This internship is located in New York.