Third Wave Fashion is a company that explores, tracks, and mentors fashion tech startups (some people call it Fashion 2.0). Our website consists of a blog where we write about the fashion + tech space and our database that we’re eagerly working on launching quite soon. That’s where you come in!
We’re looking for a fashion & business savvy, dynamic, and disciplined person to join our small and incredibley charming team to help us rock out this database work.
Job consists of:
* Doing extensive research on notable fashion startups such as RueLaLa, RentTheRunway, BaubleBar, etc.
* Entering the reserach into the backend of our database
* Some light social media work.
* Always being on the lookout for any business related developments amongst notable companies in the fashion tech space.
* When you’re not working on the database, you’d be scouring the web looking for new startups that we may add to our database.
* Some editorial work for our blog or Tumblr is possible
We are very focused on getting our database up and launched, and that’s going to be you top priority!
Who we’re looking for:
* Someone with strong writing skills.
* Someone that understands, loves, and enjoys the new wave of fashion 2.0.
* Must be disciplined and able to work from home without any distractions.
* Some blogging experience and die hard love for fashion is preferred.
* Must be organized and a self-starter.
* Genuinely loves to learn and soak in valuable information.
* Must be available to work 15-20 hours a week for 3-6 months.
* We are also looking for an intern to do video production, and one to do graphic design (web + print) .
* College credit available.
* Research and graphic design interns can live anywhere; video intern must be in the NYC area.
Please send us your resume to liza (at) thirdwavefashion (dot) com (email@example.com) and in the body of the email let us know what made this internship stand out to you. Please include any social media outlets you’re familiar with and any blog that you may have. We’d also like if you can answer this: What is your one-paragraph editorial description of Gilt Groupe?
For video and graphic design interns, please send your resume, examples of your work, and a paragraph letting us know what makes you the best person for the job.
Thanks so much for your interest. Good luck!