Digital Brand Architects is looking for interns for the blogger management side of the agency. This is an AWESOME opportunity for students who are interested in understanding the ins and outs of a talent management agency and who want experience assisting in the development of major campaigns that feature fashion and lifestyle bloggers. We are looking for interns who can start immediately.
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Hands-on training that includes assisting the blogger management team.
Interns will have the opportunity to
• Assist with the business affairs of the fashion, lifestyle and beauty bloggers
• Maintain and update our management files and decks
• Research fashion bloggers’ pictures/bios/stats for major pitches to brands
• Attend shoots and tapings
Academic credit is REQUIRED for this internship as it is unpaid. We regret can only accept interns who are enrolled in school and who can receive academic credit.
Qualified candidates will be selected based on the following criteria:
• Strong interested in the agency side of the talent business
• Excellent office skills & computer savvy
• Ambitious and eager to learn this business
• Must work well under pressure and have the ability to multi-task.
• Excellent skills on MS Office and iWork. Photoshop skills are definitely a plus but not required.
This is an unpaid internship offering academic credit.
Interns must be available two to three days a week from 9:30am-5:30pm. Applicants who do not live in the New York area need to have secure housing or plans to be in New York during their internship dates.
ABOUT DIGITAL BRAND ARCHITECTS
Digital Brand Architects is a social media agency with two dedicated arms, one for innovative strategy and execution across the digital space and the other for online talent management, representing top tier bloggers and online content producers/publishers. We are proactive superstars with a personal passion for social media creating fresh, never-been-done breakthrough initiatives, online and offline, with an unmatched appreciation of the new media landscape. Visit www.thedigitalbrandarchitects.com for more information.