Here’s what we learned (hint: Erin Heatherton loves HGTV almost as much as we do, and the Angel moms do NOT have play dates).
• Miranda Kerr’s “favorite runway moments” ever were wearing a snow bunny outfit in her first Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2006, and donning the Fantasy Bra in last year’s show. Hmmm…
• Erin Heatherton is really, really into shell inlay (it’s all over her apartment) and her favorite city is Rome (in response to a bizarrely random Twitter question).
• The Angel moms (including Doutzen Kroes, Adriana Lima, and Alessandra Ambrosio) don’t get together for baby play-dates (Note: sad.) Said Miranda, “We have spoken about it, it’s just a matter of us being in the same place at the same time. We’re like ships in the night.”• Erin has been addicted to HGTV since the 6th grade and watches House Hunters to de-stress: “When Home and Garden Television is on, you can’t really feel stressed about anything. I make people watch it… I’m like ‘Oh stop here!’ when they’re changing channels and they’re like ‘noooo!’” We can totally relate, Erin!
• Before becoming a “world renowned fashion photographer” (to quote former Angel Tyra Banks), Russell James made garbage cans, trained dogs, and was a police officer. Prior to modeling, Erin Heatherton dreamt of becoming a veterinarian, a marine biologist, a nutritionist, or “delivering babies.”
• Miranda buys outfits for baby Flynn that look like clothes husband Orlando Bloom already owns. Adorbs. She also does yoga for at least 20 minutes before every single show and appearance (including this one).
• Former athlete Erin got into eating well for sports in high school and eats healthily to benefit her skin, nails, and hair rather than her skinny frame: “Everyone wants to have great skin and great hair and if we eat certain things, those things will just fall into place.” (We’re sure having professional stylists and makeup also helps!)
Useful lessons learned: Drinking noni juice, eating goji berries, and doing a sh-t ton of yoga and pilates might make you look like Miranda Kerr– but it’s not likely. And the next time you sit back for a mid-afternoon House Hunters marathon, Erin Heatherton could well be curled up with her French bulldog Edward doing the same exact thing! Then again, Leonardo DiCaprio is probably there, too. Some Angels have all the luck…