Nili Lotan, a designer retail store, is looking for an Office Assistant to join their team.
The ideal candidate would be a dynamic, self motivated and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude. This is an extremely rare opportunity to get access to the fashion industry while simultaneously working in a motivating, challenging and fun environment.
Opportunity to advance to Personal Assistant to CEO and Creative Director.
• Execute a daily list of tasks
• Maintaining an organized work environment
• Coordinate travel arrangements
• Maintain CEO calendar and schedule
• Organize and maintain creative inspiration and references
• Maintain order of sample room patterns and fabrics
• Work on social media presence through facebook etc
• Maintain supplies re order for studio and store
• Assist with store events and sample sales
• Intern Management
• Highly energetic, reliable, and responsible
• Ability to carry on long term projects and initiatives
• Excellent writing skills
• Self motivated
• Extreme attention to detail
• Ability to solve problems
• Ability to manage time, complete tasks efficiently and multi-task
• Personable, extremely organized and efficient
• Ideally passionate about the arts
• Proven experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Windows
Please email resume, cover letter, and picture to email@example.com, with the subject “Office Assistant”.