2. I’m sorry Jerell, but what kind of illicit ice cream truck was selling you fiberoptics as a child?
3. Where did Kenley develop this Brooklyn accent? She is from Florida.
4. Doesn’t Austin’s dress remind you of Armani’s design for Lady Gaga at the 2010 Grammy’s?
5. Hey Kenley, did Charlotte York not teach you a lesson about plaid ball gowns? Bad things happen when you wear them.
6. If Michael has commitment issues when it comes to fashion, isn’t it a fair guess that he has problems committing to other things in life? Things other than draping, of course.
7. Don’t you think Joanna looked like a Burberry dominatrix?
8. How does Jerell consistently turn an 18th century pannier into an outfit fit for tribal warlords?
9. Wait, is there vodka in the Skype booth? Isn’t that the most genius way to deal with long-distance family?
10. Isn’t it great to know that Isaac Mizrahi is a diehard Teletubbies fan? He just went up five points in my book.