CARO Marketing is a fashion and marketing agency based in New York. We represent fashion and accessory collections in the better contemporary and ready-to-wear markets. We are an exciting, growing agency and are looking to add a brilliant Jr. Account Executive to add to our ever expanding team.
The ideal Jr. Account Executive candidate has a strong work ethic, is results-driven, highly organized, passionate, has an in-depth understanding of the fashion industry, and is able to demonstrate knowledge of a wide range of media outlets and social media platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Proactively pitch targeted media outlets including broadcast, print and online media
• Manage daily account activities: agendas, recaps, activity reports, media monitoring and coordination of all necessary materials for client accounts
• Administration across projects to ensure successful servicing of accounts
• Establish and maintain relationships with national, regional and online media
• Develop and maintain media lists
• Draft media alerts and press releases, ensuring appropriate sign off by Account Manager/Account Director
• Provide general account support as directed by Account Director/Account Manager
• Attend client meetings as necessary and present status updates in a professional and knowledgeable manner
• Assist Account Manager in provision of efficient client servicing
• Carry out any other reasonable duties in line with the post which may be required
• Assist with events
• Media and sample tracking
• Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications or related degree
• 1-2 years Public Relations experience, preferably within the fashion industry
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Agency experience preferred
• Strong interest in fashion and fashion media
• Computer proficiency
• Stellar organizational skills
• Excellent at multitasking
• Enthusiastic, hard-working and passionate about the industry
• Understanding of social media
• Passion for networking
• Must work well in a team environment
• Must be a responsible, energetic, dynamic, driven and focused professional
This is a full time ENTRY LEVEL position based in New York. Salary is competitive and dependent on experience.
Please email resume and cover letter to [email protected].