Women’s wear Designer, Chris Benz, is looking for interns!
-Tracking and managing the loan of collections to press and private clients
-Assisting with sales and design appointments
-Facilitating the day to day running of studio, including filing, faxing, and answering phones in a professional manner.
- Tracing and working with patterns and patternmakers
- Monitoring factory progress
- Tracking and managing fabric and trim inventories
- Checking packages in and out
- Running A LOT of errands
- Assisting with filing and copying for Production and Design Departments
- Researching online and in store for general office supplies as well as design-specific trims and notions
-Must be familiar and comfortable with Excel, researching online, navigating the subway system and garment district, fabric qualities, and reading a pattern
-Must have a patient and go-getting attitude
-You will be handling a great deal of responsibility, so accountability and follow-through are an absolute MUST
-Ability to prioritize tasks throughout day
A friendly attitude, previous experience as an intern or otherwise, as well as a sense of humor are a big plus! The internship is unpaid, it starts now til the end of May.
To apply please contact Rebecca Snoddy – firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.244.2020.