CONDOR is a lifestyle boutique with a chic, modern, bold aesthetic. We carry a wide range of contemporary brands from around the world including clothing, shoes, jewelry and accessories, notable brands include: Veda, Theory, Vivienne Westwood, Pendelton, We Are Handsome, Mara Hoffman, Iosselliani, Jeffrey Campbell and many more.
We are currently seeking a full time assistant manager. This position requires weekend availability.
As our business is growing we are in need of a full time team member to work primarily in the retail brick and mortar shop, but also assist with our ecommerce business and PR/marketing/social media. Strong selling skills, visual merchandising and graphic design/Photoshop skills will be a very prominent role and necessary as a Condor assistant manager.
A desire and aptitude for:
• personal styling
• customer relations
• assisting with inventory
• visual merchandising
• assisting with buying
• product arrival and pricing
• daily store maintenance
• opening and closing the store
• updating multimedia/social media
• taking initiative and both strong leader skills in addition in to taking direction and working effectively with other staff
• meet sales goals
• follow and complete daily directives accurately and effectively
• Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator skills needed
• high end boutique or luxury retail experience required
• professional references required
• Visual Merchandising skills, demonstrated
• Present yourself in a well-groomed and professional manner.
Compensation will be discussed at interview. Experienced based competitive salary plus performance based bonuses.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, Subject: Your Name, Condor Employment Opportunity