Qi is a contemporary knitwear company that creates sexy, chic, and always modern apparel. Starting in 2002 as a cashmere knitwear company, Qi has loyal followers all over the world, who expect us to deliver innovation and quality.
· Create an accurate detailed specification package following design direction for each style that meets production requirements.
· Evaluate the fit of each sample on live model as well as flat, identifying fit problems and recommending appropriate solutions.
· Ongoing evaluation of quality and workmanship to ensure design direction is correctly interpreted and quality standards are consistently met.
· Regularly review base size specifications, grade rules, and figure types to ensure size range meets company objectives.
· Troubleshoot and anticipate possible problems in production offering appropriate solutions.
· Maintain and update product information, filing systems, computer systems, catalogs, library, and technical work areas.
· Identify quality issues and communicate necessary improvements to vendors.
· Write and communicate detailed comments to vendor after each fitting.
· Follow the development and production cycle/timelines to ensure all technical deadlines are achieved.
Rate $12-$15 per hour depending on experience
• At least two to three years experience in Sweater Technical Design
• Knowledge of sweater construction, gauges, yarns, finishes, and knitting techniques (both hand and machine)
• Computer proficiency in MS Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Excellent interpersonal skills supporting a team environment
• Excellent English communication skills – verbal and written
Please send your resumes to [email protected].
Click through to see a few of the products from Qi.