Elle Communications is a growing PR firm with two offices in San Diego and Los Angeles. We are creative in approach and extremely personalized in execution. The corporate culture is an exceptionally positive environment built on constant growth and learning, support, respect, hard work and recognition. Our client base is a unique amalgamation of innovative organizations and individuals who are making the world a better, more interesting place. For more information, visit www.ellecomm.com.
The ideal PR Assistant candidate has a strong work ethic, is incredibly results-driven, highly organized, has experience in a PR agency, can provide an impressive portfolio that showcases understanding of traditional and digital PR tactics and platforms, is able to demonstrate knowledge of a wide range of media outlets and social media platforms and comes armed with great references.
The ideal candidate for this position will…
• Have 1 years of agency or internship experience working with clients in the business and lifestyle arena.
• Have an understanding of designing and implementing PR campaigns and be prepared to discuss.
• Have a finger strongly on the pulse of the creative landscape and be able to identify key trends.
• Offer a creative, personalized approach to landing top-tier media placements.
• Have exceptional organization and self-motivation skills and be prepared to discuss your process.
• Have a diverse catalog of media outlets you regularly read and be prepared to discuss.
• Have and understanding of community relations and influencer campaigns.
• Have an understanding of bloggers, online and digital media.
• Demonstrate pride in their work.
• Be willing to work long, hard and smart for an agency that will treat you with respect and offers a uniquely creative, loving and passionate environment and team.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit a resume and cover letter to Jamie Madrid-Mehta via email to jamie [at] ellecomm.com. Please do not apply if you do not meet all of the requirements, including experience. Resumes will be accepted only via email. Please, no phone calls, tweets, Facebook messages, pokes, prods or messenger pigeons.
We are currently seeking professional and savvy interns to assist our Los Angeles and San Diego offices with fashion, non-profit, restaurant, health/wellness and social venture clients and events. The right intern will be motivated, organized and creative and will have skills, such as research, strong writing capabilities, familiarity with all Microsoft Office and Adobe products.
Duties will include: research, copywriting, creative brainstorming, media scheduling, media list building, online marketing, social media and communication with vendors, clients and the media. Interns will be exposed to print, broadcast and online media with programs focused on clients in the lifestyle industry.
Each intern would be required to be available for 15-20 hours per week, ideally two full days a week, and for 3 to 6 months. Candidates must be able to receive school credit to be considered.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit resumes and cover letters to Kristen at Kristen [at] ellecomm.com for Los Angeles, and Kacey at Kacey [at] ellecomm.com for San Diego. Resumes will be accepted only via email. Please, no phone calls, tweets, Facebook messages, pokes, prods or messenger pigeons.