Exposure is an independently owned creative agency. Founded in 1993 we operate offices in London, New York and Tokyo. We provide our clients with creative solutions to business challenges. Our ideas are formed around strategic insights that deliver a foundation for creative exploration. In a climate of change the element that remains immovable at the core of our business is the idea.
Exposure works in partnership with our clients to deliver contemporary campaigns that permeate the modern media landscape. We provide communication that works to inform, educate and entertain the target consumer resulting in conversations that create brand fame and long term advocacy.
PR Account Director, Fashion & Lifestyle Brands Team
The PR Account Director is responsible for client management, team profitability and the development of brand strategy for a variety of retained PR clients such as Dr. Martens, G-Shock, Boglioli, C.P. Company, Duvetica, Gz’One, InCase, Converse Sport, N.I.C.E Collective, Fred Perry, WeSC, Wolsey, Scandale, Delphine-Charlotte Parmentier, Emu, Jerome C. Rousseau, Bailey of Hollywood, Bjorn Borg, etc.
The PR Account Director will report directly to the PR Directors and be the lead liaison between the different departments such as Film, Creative, Production, Experiential, etc.
for all integrated projects. The role includes but is not limited to the following tasks:
• Securing fashion & lifestyle editorial coverage (print, broadcast and online)
• Lead client liaison focusing on retention, maintenance and growth
• High-level PR strategies & plan development for current and potential clients
• Edit / product release calendar management
• Monthly client reporting
• Asset development & management
• Event management / production
• Team management/ direction
• Business acquisition
• Pitch proposal development & delivery
• Strong writer a MUST
• 8+ years experience ONLY
• Agency experience a MUST
• Fashion & lifestyle editorial contacts a MUST
• Large personal database of corporate clients for potential acquisition a MUST
• Computer proficiency (office, keynote, fashion GPS, Cision)
• High level network / access to Influencers & celebrities
• Creative & strategic thinking
• Effective organizational skills
• Proficient at multitasking
• Enthusiastic and hard-working & passionate about the industry
• Strong understanding of social media
• Passion for networking
• Strong leadership skills
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see link below for some examples of our great work!