HelloLamode is an exciting new fashion startup based in NYC. We’ve created a web-based marketplace on which fashion lovers can buy and sell second-hand luxury brand clothing and accessories. We also have a mobile app which will be launched shortly. We are searching for a confident, highly motivated and very well connected fashion professional to help us develop HelloLamode. Could that be you?
• Develop, maintain and implement strategies to drive audience development and customer acquisition via digital techniques. (Web and mobile marketing, affiliation, social media, email marketing, blogging…)
• Create updated and engaging social content taking advantage of each major tool (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc.)
• Create blogging strategy to support user engagement and loyalty.
• Maintain affiliate marketing relationships with major platforms.
• Establish performance benchmarks, monitor and measure digital marketing and communications activities and test new strategies.
• Develop a PR Strategy targeted towards print and new media (PR strategy creation, pitching, press releases, relationships with influential bloggers and magazine editors, ensure placements)
• Manage online PR (using social tools like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, our blog, etc.)
• Design and implement a Community Management Strategy to get buyers and sellers interacting with each other and with HelloLamode
• Attend fashion events that everyone dreams of going to and build great relationships
• You must have excellent relationships with major fashion bloggers and magazines editors
• You have 5+ years experience in communications and marketing roles
• You must be familiar with professionnal PR use of social media practices in the fashion industry
• You have strong written and communication skills (needed for blogging, community management…)
• You have superior planning and project management skills and are well organized, have attention to detail, are able to multi-task and manage yourself
• Any experience with digital marketing tools such as SEO/SEM, affiliate marketing and the use of email marketing would be a plus.
• It would be great if you had consumer and C2C marketing experience
Ready to join us ?
Our company has been funded and we’re only missing one thing to launch, YOU!
So if you’re ready to take the challenge and want to have fun with a great team, send us your resume and cover letter to Thomas Merlin at email@example.com, describing your past experience and current projects and any additional information that you believe sets you apart.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of the next great adventure in fashion!