Koshka is a LA based, second year e-commerce site catering to artsy and fashion forward gals. We are a fashion house that curates indie designers and have an active and world-wide market base. We are looking for ambitious and talented girls and guys who are passionate about fashion and marketing. We are currently looking for a summer intern to help with in-house marketing projects.
You will be mainly assisting our marketing director. From research and development of video and photo projects, to helping set up pop-up shops, to assisting in photoshoots. This is an amazing opportunity for all those interested in e-commerce and specifically fashion marketing! It will be a mix of online and hands on projects.
• Should have a background in fashion and/or marketing
• Have an open schedule of around 20/ hrs a week.
• Be online and media savvy (you use and are current with all social medias- pinterest, instagram, twitter, etc).
• Resume and Cover Letter- including contact information
• Your top 5 favorite bloggers and fashion sites
• Your favorite e-commerce shops
• Why you are interested in fashion and e-commerce.
• Include all relevant links (your website/blog)
Thanks and looking forward to meeting you!
This is a unpaid 3 month internship @ 15 hrs a week with a possibility of hire at the end of the term.
Please send all the documents to: Teresa@shopkoshka.com.