Love Adorned is a lifestyle concept store from New York Adorned’s Lori Leven. It expands beyond designer and fine jewelry to include smart tools for home, body and travel. The shop’s lovingly curated inventory of new, vintage and antique, addresses the shift away from ‘throw away culture, with lasting solutions to bring ease and add beauty to our busy lives. Strong design, craftsmanship and quality are pivotal elements in the shop’s offerings. To read more about us, visit our site.
• Assist in building and fostering customer relationships
• Manage and monitor Inventory
• Maintain merchandising and overall visual aesthetics of the store
• Manage store staff and schedules
• Implement invoicing, payments, and processing
• Minimum 5 years high-end retail
• Mac and POS proficient
• Established local client base preferred
• Highly organized and detail oriented, a jack of all trades
• Litespeed, Photoshop, and Illustrator capabilities preferred but not required
Please send your cover letter and resume to vincent@Loveadorned.com with “Store Manager” applicant in the subject line.
• Assist clients in finding the perfect pieces
• Develop and perpetuate strong client relationships
• Maintaining visual merchandising standards, replenishing stock
• Aid in creating and sustaining a warm, pleasant and inviting environment
• Understands and can communicate the company’s aesthetic/mission to clients
• Previous retail/jewelry sales experience a must, an active client book would be a plus.
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Able to utilize POS system
• Must complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision
• Fashion forward, intuitive, personable, a self-starter and multi-tasker and a strong PMA
• Mac proficient, knowledge of design programs a huge plus
Salary commensurate with experience, hourly rate plus commission.
Please send your cover letter and resume to vincent@Loveadorned.com with “Sales Associate” applicant in the subject line.”
The positions are located in Amagansett, Long Island.