BULLETT Media is looking for an executive assistant to assist the Editor-in-Chief and Creative Director.
• Will be responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external to coordinate internal and external meetings
• Will handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of both executives as necessary.
• Will assist Creative Director and Editor-in-Chief with research and preparation for presentation materials
• Will review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary
• Will manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
• Will be responsible for arranging travel schedule and reservations for executives as needed
• Should be able to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, for documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software, preparing statistical reports and handling information requests
• Will act as liaison between Creative Director & Editor-in-Chief and the company editors and staff
• Will assist in the production of projects and special events as needed
• 3 years of experience in an assistant role, supporting senior level management
• Proven ability to work with highly confidential materials and handle matters with extreme professionalism
• Ability to focus in a very fast-paced environment with multiple daily interruptions
• Should be personable and work well with a team
• Initiative, flexibility, independence and ability to multi-task, setting priorities
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Should be able to keep calm in high-pressure situations
• Should have a high interest in fashion, art and culture
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
This position is located in NY.
ABOUT BULLETT MEDIA
BULLETT Media is a print and interactive transmedia company that curates bold, engaging fashion, art, film and music for young, international tastemakers. Its flagship medium, BULLETT Magazine, an art and fashion quarterly, launched in winter 2010 and is currently available in twelve countries.
Through cinematic visuals, deeply personal interviews and storylines often co-created by the subjects, BULLETT transcends and redefines mainstream media. For more information, visit www.bullettmedia.com.