Digital Brand Architects is in search of a digital marketing and social media expert with a thorough knowledge of the social media and digital space (from the changing media landscape to mobile tools and trends), sophisticated sensibility and off and online communications skills to help manage a world-class portfolio of fashion, beauty, lifestyle, luxury and technology clients.
The ideal candidate must be a team player with a self-starter mentality and the ability to handle multiple tasks at once, succeed in a fast-pace, high-energy environment. Be actively involved in the New York professional community and able to leverage existing contacts and business relationships to the benefit of the agency and client’s strategic partnership goals.
You will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating and implementing strategic new media counsel and direction to internal staff, existing clients, and to potential clients. This includes educating and recommending social media tools, technologies, programs, and activities that position our clients as experts and innovators in the space.
• Handle regular and consistent contact with clients to guide day-to-day account activity
• Maintain relationships with select strategic partners
• Execute digital programs including tactical execution and results reporting
• Manage and maintain relationships with key bloggers; develop blogger and influencer engagement campaigns
• Understand basic research techniques and methodologies and use them to support development/execution of client campaigns
• Provide insight on emerging trends and online developments
• Must be Mac savvy
• iWork & Office Suite
• Google Analytics
• Social media monitoring tools such as Radian 6
• Traffic analysis tools such as quantcast.com
• Keynote, PPT, etc.
• 2 – 3 years experience executing online marketing and/or word-of-mouth campaigns and developing online strategies as well as execution; global experience is a plus
• Superior and demonstrable communication, writing and verbal skills with an ability to counsel top executive management
• Proactive, detail-oriented, and extremely organized
• Adherent to deadlines and follow-through
• Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas/strategies
• Experience in: luxury, fashion, beauty, technology and/or lifestyle brands
• Marketing savvy, extremely hard-working, problem-solving and culturally aware
Digital Brand Architects is a social media agency with two dedicated arms, one for innovative strategy and execution across the digital space and the other for online talent management, representing top tier bloggers and online content producers/publishers. We are proactive superstars with a personal passion for social media creating fresh, never-been-done breakthrough initiatives, online and offline, with an unmatched appreciation of the new media landscape. Visit www.thedigitalbrandarchitects.com for more information.
Please submit your resume to [email protected].