Verdura is a well established and fast paced fine jewelry company located in midtown Manhattan that sells our collection in our Fifth Avenue salon as well as department stores, specialty retailers and independent stores.
We are seeking a highly motivated, well organized person to join our team in our Fifth Avenue flagship salon overlooking Central Park.
The right candidate is highly detail oriented, can pick things up quickly, is self sufficient, and has good communication and organizational skills. The receptionist position involves client services in our retail salon as well as administrative tasks.
• Client Service and Maintenance
• Greet all clients
• Log in clients
• Answer phone: direct calls to appropriate staff and/or take messages
• Enter and update client contact information into the database system
• Record and total client visits and catalogue requests, distributing results monthly
• Oversee client files
• Maintain sales rotation schedule book
• Maintain Appearance of Front Desk Area
• Phone System
• Update speed dial and voicemail
• Change extension names
• Record holiday and/or special greetings
• Catalogue Mailings
• Requests by clients (enter into database once approved by VP of Business Development)
• Requests by staff to Clients
• Daily set-up and removal of Jewelry in designated salon cases
• Sort and distribute mail
• Sign for incoming packages
• Call for courier service
• Compile monthly “Client Totals” Excel report and distribute
• Position requires strong communication and organizational skills, proficiency in computers preferred. Ability to multitask and to prioritze.
• Previous receptionist switchboard or administrative assistant experience preferred
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
This midtown Manhattan luxury fine jeweler and speciality retailer operates a flagship salon as well as an wholesale distribution channel. The company offers an extensive selection of jewelry, both vintage and estate pieces, as well as timepieces and a sterling silver gift collection.