Founded last year, Los Angeles Fashion Council elevates Los Angeles fashion design by creating a platform for presentation on local, national and international levels, as well as by providing education, funding and support.
We’re currently seeking summer interns. The roles include:
• Social Media
• Sponsorship Sales
• Wholesale Sales
We would be looking to hire 2-3 interns to fill these roles. The internship is unpaid but opportunity to earn through bonuses and commissions (especially in the sales areas) is available. All expenses, which may include out of state travel, will be covered. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work alongside industry veterans from all facets of the industry.
Candidates must fit the following criteria:
• Above all be hard working with a good sense of humor.
• Driving is a plus but not essential.
• Preferably Mac proficient.
• Excel/Pages/Google Docs proficient.
• If applying for sales based roles – must have some experience.
• If applying for social media based roles – must have some experience and/or knowledge base.
Please send your resumes to [email protected].