Founded in London in 1990, L.K.Bennett has since established itself at the forefront of fashion, offering sophisticated collections of shoes, women’s wear and accessories to meet the lifestyle and requirements of every modern woman. Under the direction of Robert Bensoussan, L.K.Bennett continues to expand internationally whilst enjoying a successful retail presence both online and in over 130 locations worldwide.
Build the Brand
• Must possess a personal client book, area contacts, and have a proven ability to build brand awareness
• Lead and deliver exceptional customer experience, and effectively meet customer challenges
• Ensure implementation of company selling strategies and standards
• Ensure strong product knowledge of L.K. Bennett line
• Develop and maintain a clientele program, for customer follow-up phone calls, new collection launches, and special event invites
Business Analysis and Operational Excellence
• Analyze and develop revenue-generating strategies
• Communicate/Delegate strategies effectively to team
• Achieve all Financial and Operational objectives such as: expense control, loss prevention audits/checklists, and weekly reports
• Manage and Communicate appropriate product mix, and inventory needs
• Execute visual merchandising directives and maintain standards consistent with company brand strategies
• Maintain overall company policies and procedures
Build, Coach, and Develop Store Team to Reach Sales Goals
• Recruit, interview, and hire store team while adhering to budgetary goals
• Build a team that works well together based on the needs of the store
• Ensure training of the associate team on service, selling, visual and merchandising standards
• Sets expectations and ensures accountability for providing quality customer service and achieving individual and store sales goals
• Coach, Develop and maximize the success of all associates, through analyzing and reviewing sales associates performance
• Maximize sales potential by coaching associates behaviors on the sales floor and on an individual basis
• Ensure delivery of all performance documentation in a timely manner, including coaching and conflict resolution
• Succession planning and retain top talent
• Provide excellent customer service with the ability to develop meaningful and loyal client relationships.
• Build and maintain client base through consistent follow-up with phone calls and thank you notes, scheduling appointments to review new product line, and inviting to store events.
• Brand Ambassador, communicating features and benefits of merchandise beyond the basics, current fashion trends, and suggestive selling techniques, to appeal to the customer’s needs, and ultimately generate sales.
• Drives to meet or exceed individual sales goals, as well as store goals
• Displays an energetic and positive attitude
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks efficiently
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management
• Ability to complete store operations: process shipment/transfers, merchandise product on floor, and maintain visual/housekeeping standards.
• Schedule flexibility and dependability
• Teamwork oriented
We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive benefit and compensation package. Please email resume to email@example.com, and include the position and location you are applying for in the subject line. the subject line.
For more information on L.K.Bennett, please visit lkbennett.com.