The makeup for Reinaldo Lourenco was similar to Osklen’s in that it was beachy, Brazilian, natural, and totally feasible for real life. The inspiration was someone who’d accidentally fallen asleep in the sun…but in a pretty, not-sunburned way. MAC senior artist Fatima Thomas described her girl as “a confident, well traveled woman who embodies leisure and effortless chic.” Sounds good to us. Here’s how to get it (no UV rays are involved):
• The look was all about flawless yet natural-looking skin. She started with Studio Moisture Fix SPF15 to set the skin, followed by Face and Body foundation mixed with Strobe Cream which she blended to look a shade darker. For concealer, she used Studio Finish spf 35 and really stressed getting the nostrils and around the nose–areas women tend to forget.
• She gave her test model, the flawless Tayane, a sunkissed glow with Fleet Fast powder blush, applied over cheekbones and nose bridge. Then, she applied a little MAC Pro Mixing Medium Shine on top of the cheekbones with her fingertips.
• On the eyes, she curled the lashes and used Studio Fix boldblack lash and filled in the brows with Lingering and Fling brow.
• On the lips, she created a stain using Vegas Volt lipstick applied with the finger.
• Her bonus tips for getting flawless skin with makeup that looks natural: “Look at each area and do the level of coverage that’s appropriate for that area. Invest in some good brushes, and a good sponge (she suggests MAC’s pro performance sponge) that’s good for blending.