High end contemporary brand seeks data entry co-ordinator for our Manhattan office. We use an ERP system called SIMPAREL. It is a small “SAP” type of system for apparel companies. Similar to Bluecherry. We are willing to train as much as necessary. This role will have constant contact with their Sales team – so candidates must be able to support multiple teams/executives simultaneously while dealing with many other projects.
The ideal candidates should also have customer service experience as the role requires a level of contact with domestic and international customers.
Candidates must be very analytical, and be able to concentrate in the tasks assigned. We are growing at a rapid rate and so this is an ideal time to get in on the ground floor of this exciting young brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Main point of contact for all new season orders. Must organize, enter orders in ERP system (Simparel) and track all order batches
- Send entered order confirmations to Sales Dept. and follow up for signoff
- Persistent follow-up with Sales Dept. on order discrepancies/missing information
- Filing of orders by customer upon signoff from Sales Dept.
- Review of all Purchase Orders from EDI customers to ensure proper bulk drawdown and PO accuracy. Review results with logistics manager and supervisor for sign off.
- Enter immediate orders on ERP system (Reorders, personal orders, HH retail orders, etc.) and ship immediate orders with approval from the logistics manager or supervisor
- Maintain orders per sales/customers until ready to ship
- Daily review of style shipping status with Logistics Manager, Supervisor and Assistant Merchandiser to ensure educated allocation decisions are made
- Run system allocation daily and review order allocation report with Logistics Manager for approval of what to ship
- Run system allocation every time an order is modified/cancelled and prepare the style allocation reports for the logistic manager to review
- Pick all approved orders and transmit pick tickets to warehouse
- Constant follow up with Warehouse to ensure all pick tickets are received and processed
- Prepare daily report of all open pick tickets sent to the warehouse and record status from warehouse system. Notify warehouse of missing ASN’s and missing pick tickets.
- Daily review of pre-paid customer orders with the Logistics Manager and Supervisor
- Daily review of pick tickets at the warehouse with no stock and provide no stock report to the Logistics manager for resolution
- Forensic daily review of all open pick tickets in our Warehouse Management System to ensure constant progress
- Submit commercial invoices to the warehouse for international shipments
- Contact credit card customers for payment approval before shipping and for missing credit card information
- Contact customers/Sales Dept. for approval to partial ship orders
- Follow up with Assistant Merchandiser on all style extensions requests
- Monitor and update shipping terms and instructions (address, contact names, etc) for international accounts
Salary: commensurate with experience.
To Apply, please contact Emiliano at [email protected]