Innovative Brand Management and Creative Marketing Firm, Kenwerks seeks a New York based Marketing/Public Relations Account Director and Manager for mens and womens Fashion and Footwear brands. Be part of the team that executes a brand and marketing strategies that include product placement, celebrity relations, press communication, event production, broadcasting to blogger communities, and many creative initiatives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Developing evolving Brand strategies and Marketing plans for top names in Fashion and in Footwear.
• Managing all press communication with leading fashion and lifestyle publications.
• Managing all press communication with highly watched fashion and lifestyle TV and radio outlets based.
• Managing relationships with top stylists, costume designers and wardrobe depts.
• Plan and execute memorable press showrooms, editor appointments and events.
• Managing and maintaining designer sample sets.
• Work as part of a client management team and oversee reporting of placements to global teams.
• Managing our showroom and smart team in NYC office.
• 2-5 years of previous public relations experience in fashion, footwear, consumer products, or entertainment industry. Internships are appreciated as part of work experience, but actual employment in a Marketing/PR manager position is REQUIRED.
• Excellent relationships with press and stylists with recommendations available upon request.
• BA degree
Commensurate with experience.
Health and Dental insurance
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected].