Nasty Gal is a pure-play global style destination catering to an international cult of obsessed, super awesome girls. We’re a six year-old, privately held company with revenues in the eight figures annually and we continue to grow in the triple digits year-over-year…
Nasty Gal is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to support our President & Chief Operating Officer in our downtown Los Angeles office.
The Administrative Assistant to the President & COO will be responsible for supporting the COO’s projects and communications while optimizing their time, energy, and focus. This individual must have the street smarts and foresight to know what’s around every corner. You must have the ability to organize a busy calendar, act on instinct, and write like a genius – all while maintaining impeccable professionalism and an upbeat attitude.
• Coordinating the COO’s calendar
• Assisting the COO with daily operations
• Making transportation arrangements – booking flights, hotels, and rental cars as necessary
• Drafting internal communications on behalf of the COO
• Greeting guests and providing support during meetings
• Conducting assigned research
• A super sharp administrative assistant with 2+ years experience
• An excellent communicator – both in written and verbal communication
• A strong negotiator
• Proficient with Mac and PC operating systems, as well as MS Office, Google Mail and Google Calendar
• A self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
• Thorough and intuitive, anticipating things before they happen.
• Positive under pressure, and able to use your best judgment when the COO is unavailable
• Persistent and not afraid to follow through, keeping the COO in the loop at all times
• Discrete and sensitive with confidential information
Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
To apply, please click here