Otte is hiring a manager to open a new store and build out a team of your own. Responsible for overall management of the store, staff, merchandise and customer service. The Store Manager is also responsible for achieving sales objectives, maintaining and achieving high operational and merchandising standards and goals,building highly motivated teams and developing associates to the next level.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Meet sales goals
• Analyze available sales reports and data to determine reorders and stock transfers
• Train and continuously motivate sales staff to meet assigned sales and productivity goals
• Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor
• Ensure all associates provide the highest level of customer service
• Ensure staff maintains constant client communication through utilizing their client books
• Manage client database and utilize information to increase sales and client contact
• Ensure facility maintenance, presentation and organization
• Ensure cash control procedures are properly followed ie petty cash
• Control store expenses and maintain budgets, continually striving to reduce costs
• Schedule associates to maintain adequate floor coverage while maintaining payroll budgets
• Understand and properly execute all management register functions
• Exhibit proficiency in computer programs used by the Company
• Ensure the selling floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the correct visual image at all times
• Recruit, train, and develop staff ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified personnel
• Continually evaluate the performance of each associate and provide constant feedback to ensure results
• Ensure integrity of payroll and the payroll process
• Ensure image and grooming standards are professional, reflective of the brand image and adhered to at all times
Minimum requirement is 2-3 years of experience as Manager of a Multi-brand store. Compensation will be determined by level of experience.
Please email resume and cover letter to [email protected].