Stylist Sally Lyndley is looking to add intelligent and driven graphic design/web interns to her team. During the internship, Sally and her team are committed to teaching the interns as much about the practice of graphic design and art direction in the fashion industry. In return, they ask for teamwork from interns to help Sally on content for her website and the day to day branding of her styling company.
Interning with Sally Lyndley means working with some of the most respected brands, photographers and clients in the fashion world. Sally Lyndley has held positions such as Editor-at-Large for Love Magazine and is a regular contributing fashion editor to V Magazine, among others.
- Must be available at minimum 3 days per week for the summer
- Some background knowledge and interest in fashion
- Previous experience with graphic design and art direction
- Own a laptop and have internet access at home.
- Ability to work extensively with InDesign and Photoshop as well as all Adobe Suite software as well as WordPress.
Candidates, please email Penny with your resume, a link to your portfolio, contact info and availability: email@example.com