School of Style is a fashion school for stylists, led by stylist Luke Storey and fashion expert Lauren Messiah. With regular classes in LA at Smashbox Studios and in NYC at Ace Hotel, we are in need of interns to work in our office, during classes, as well as assisting both Luke and Lauren with styling jobs. This is an unpaid internship, with a 3-month commitment. School credit will given if needed, but is not required. All School of Style interns are granted scholarships to our classes, as well as priority introductions to top stylists, and fashion industry contacts through our graduate placement program.
- Social media updates- Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumbler, etc.
- Media/PR outreach and engagement with bloggers
- Sending sample requests
- Pickups and returns to stores and fashion showrooms
- Assisting with fittings and photo shoots
- Styling studio upkeep and organization
- Organizing and assisting in the production of styling classes and events
- Create digital flyers and brochures
- Compose blog posts
- Source and organize new industry contacts
- Available to work 2-3 days per week
- Flexibility with working hours
- Impeccable phone and email etiquette
- Must have a cell phone with email capabilities
- Must have a car with GPS
- Punctuality is a must, and is non-negotiable
- Computer savvy (Excel, Word, Photoshop, Illustrator and Mac computers)
- Graphic design skills a huge plus
Please submit inquiries directly to email@example.com.