StartUp FASHION is looking for a cool, fun, and outgoing individual to work in community management.
• Interacting with some of the most creative bloggers and emerging fashion designers around
• Writing blog posts and sharing your insights on fashion
• Joining and initiating fantastic and exciting conversations every day
• Interacting with other community managers and building a network of resources
• Learning how to critique and execute an awesome product pitch
• Developing strategies to increase engagement and interaction
• Creating passion around and growing the StartUp FASHION community
• Learning to create and develop a voice for each platform
• Learning to measure, analyze, and report
• Can provide writing samples of blog posts, newsletters, and/or other written content
• Is active on all major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest at minimum)
• Understands and absolutely loves the world of fashion, with an emphasis on emerging and independent designers
• Strong working knowledge of the WordPress platform
***This is a virtual position and focuses on both internal properties (blog, forum) as well as external properties (FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
To apply, send your resume, links to social platforms and writing samples to Nicole Giordano at email@example.com.