Want to learn more about the beauty industry? Here’s the perfect opportunity with an internship at Birchbox! This is a chance for you to do meaningful work and actually make an impact to the bottom line of a growing startup. If you are self-motivated, want to work in a fun, fast paced environment, want to get exposure to some of the best brands in the beauty industry and want to produce REAL results in your internship….read on!
We are currently looking for an intern to start late August that can support the editorial team and can come in at least two to three days a week. This intern will be responsible for the following:
• Writing and pitching blog posts
• Assisting with the building of articles and stories within our CMS and Tumblr
• Work with production to update old links and assist with bi-weekly refresh
• Update press list/reach out to secure press invites
• Assist in monitoring Facebook comments
• Attend video shoots and help prepare for them
• Assist with the building of syndication content in various partner’s blog platforms/CMSs
• Strong writing and research skills.
• Previous Photoshop, CMS, and blogging experience are a major plus.
• Should be a self-starter that knows how to prioritize, is incredibly detail-oriented, and doesn’t require a lot of structure or guidance.
• Must be enthusiastic! We are a small team and need someone with a positive attitude that loves to juggle multiple projects at once.
• You can dive into our crazy supply of beauty products – test them sometimes before they even hit the shelves (there’s plenty for men too!)
• We’re all about having fun. We are an energetic, innovative team that laughs a lot.
• Good snacks.
• It’s a chance to be at the start of something huge. We’ve only made a small dent in what we plan to do. We are pursuing big dreams and we’ll give you the chance to explore yours too.
• You’ll work in an environment of complete transparency and get exposure to senior management.
• Our founders don’t have big fancy corner offices – they sit right next to our employees and everyone knows where the company is headed.
• You’ll find an agile setting with very low barriers to getting things done.
If you’re interested, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Birchbox, launched in fall of 2010, is a disruptive eCommerce business on a mission to change the way consumable lifestyle products are purchased online. We combine a subscription service that delivers high-end samples directly to members, with an online shop and original editorial content. Our platform revolutionizes the way consumers discover products and delivers our brand partners a better way to access customers. To read more on Birchbox, please click here.