Feyt is a personal styling website, founded by fashion industry insiders, combining algorithmic technology and human curation to recommend designer fashion to high end customers based on their personal taste and style, monetizing these customers via global ecommerce affiliates. In-house fashion experts score and rate seasonal fashion and style across a broad range of criteria and characteristics, rooted in individual style versus the more common approach of simple visual imagery.
Feyt.com is seeking interns looking for experience in the world of digital and social marketing within the fashion industry. We are looking for candidates who have the desire to learn real-world skills and gain a working knowledge of digital and social media platforms while working with some of the top brands and tastemakers in the industry.
We’re looking for focused and hard-working individuals who are ready to be given responsibilities working within our content programming, social media strategists and design team.
You’ll have the opportunity to contribute directly to our campaigns and you will gain valuable knowledge and experience across a range of fashion marketing platforms, as well as learn the processes involved in the upkeep of a fashion website and all social media platforms, as well as how to facilitate online social campaigns for the fashion industry.
Ideal Candidates will have:
• Keen understanding of and LOVE of the fashion industry. Experience in the fashion industry and/or a fashion education background preferred
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
• Experience with WordPress preferred (but not required)
• Experience with major social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc)
• An understanding of HTML & CSS
• Excellent teamwork skills
• A strong sense of design
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Understanding of basic digital marketing
• Intellectual curiosity and ability to work in intimate team environment
• Detail-oriented and able to complete assigned tasks quickly and accurately without requiring follow-up.
We’re looking for commitment of minimum of 3 days per week, hours can be flexible. College credit is available. We’re looking for both interns to start IMMEDITALEY to go through to end December AND interns to start September thru end December–exact dates can be flexible.
If you think you’d make a great addition to our team, send your resume, cover letter to us at email@example.com.