The Reformation is a young, rapidly-growing, sustainable fashion brand. We manufacture all of our clothes in our studios in Los Angeles. We are looking for a new addition to our team! Your job will be to track everything that comes in and leaves our LA factory, from raw goods to washes, send-outs, and finished garments. It will involve a lot of data management and you’ll be working closely with all members of our team. We need someone who has incredible attention to detail, while keeping an eye on the bigger production picture. You’ll have a minimum of 3 years production experience and proven organizational skills. If this describes you, we’d love to hear from you!
• Track raw goods delivery and inventory: Bulk vintage, curated vintage, fabric and trims
• In charge of all laundry send-outs and returns
• Set up all garments for shipment to our stores in LA and NY, and facilitate the retail ticketing process
• Send out for washes, embroidery, and any other production-specific needs
• Proactive and positive attitude
• Strong domestic production background (minimum 3 years)
• Incredible organizational skills and hawks-eye attention to detail
• Understanding of retail math
• Excellent excel skills
• Willingness to understand the intricacies of our manufacturing process
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in applying, please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Be sure to add the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.