Gorjana and Griffin Inc. is seeking two highly motivated individuals to join their marketing and public relations teams. Gorjana & Griffin Inc. is a socially conscious lifestyle company that makes cool, fashionable, current, high quality products at reasonable price points for men and women. The company began in 2004 from the design and business ambition of husband and wife, Gorjana and Jason Griffin Reidel, whose bi-coastal residencies have fused a West Coast lifestyle inspiration with the sophistication and polish of East Coast trends into each design and collection. The Griffin brand, launched in 2012, brings the company’s sophistication and influences to today’s stylish male consumer. Together, the collections provide women and men with functional, stylish, and highly wearable jewelry, footwear, bags and other accessories. In addition to both collections, Gorjana & Griffin is committed to charity and social causes through its many charitable efforts and company foundation.
Located in Laguna Beach, California, all production operations are in-house at our 6,000 square foot studio, which enables the Gorjana & Griffin team to be innovative, creative and ensure the highest quality and creation of our brands. We strive to stay ahead of the curve in technology, business ideas, design and innovation while making our products useful and accessible to our customers. From our own collections to specialty, custom design and charitable projects, we bring a unique mix of function and style, East and West coast lifestyle, and cause-centric business to the fashion and retail industry.
Seeking a highly motivated person to aid the public relations team. Must be detail oriented & organized with excellent written & verbal skills and an interest in the fashion industry. Must be familiar with Mac, Word, Excel, Outlook, Facebook, Pintrest, Instagram, Twitter; Photoshop or Illustrator experience is a plus.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Maintain contact database with editor shifts, hires, etc.
• Create editorial calendar for print and online publications
• Work with PR Manager to create relevant pitches, working off of editorial calendar, current trends and key product
• Focused pitching to online publications
• Sample Trafficking
• Assist in planning and preparation for New York and Los Angeles media events
• Work with PR Manager and marketing team to create social media calendar outlining key messaging and initiatives
• Conceptualize creative social media campaigns that tie back to PR and marketing efforts
• Coordinate needed materials to execute social media campaigns including internal and external content
• Maintenance of social media platforms including: Facebook, Pintrest, Instagram and Twitter
Seeking a highly motivated individual to support the marketing team. Must be familiar with Mac, Word, Excel, and Outlook. Candidate should be organized with attention to detail, have the ability to multitask, eager to learn and have an interest in the fashion and marketing industries.
Send resumes to: email@example.com
• Create and organize digital marketing reports
• Create and organize marketing calendars
• Research online outlets for new opportunities/ideas
• Work with Marketing Manager to learn effective strategies
• Manage and maintain gorjana & griffin’s affiliate network
• Work with bloggers to get set up on system
• Act as main contact for bloggers to coordinate materials for blog posts