• Assess organizational development and training needs of the company, and determine initiatives needed to support divisions in achieving their business goals
• Design, develop, and facilitate retail training initiatives for 60+ full price and outlet stores
• Evaluate all training initiatives to determine ways to improve the learning experience and ROI
• Direct special projects, including corporate communications, policies and procedures, employee handbook, Intranet, HR budget, conflict of interest process, employee wellness initiatives, and social activities
• Master’s degree in related field
• 6+ years of organizational development and training experience
• Strong and clear writing skills
•Certifications preferred (MBTI, Emotional Intelligence, Franklin Covey, Lominger, Blessing White)
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Training Manager” in the subject for consideration. While we appreciate all candidates only those qualified will be contacted.
Thank you for your application.