HONOR, a designer luxury womenswear collection based in NYC is looking for a Studio Coordinator to join our team!
The Studio Coordinator ensures that the day-to-day operations at the studio run smoothly: roles include office management, problem solving, tracking deliveries and sample loan management
- Office Material Management: Placing orders office supplies, fitting materials, kitchen and cleaning supplies are always stocked.
- Archiving: Managing the organization of all documents (both hard & soft copies)
- Master of the Calendar: updating company contacts, scheduling appointments (studio coordinator will be cc’d on ALL appointment emails
- PR: assist the In-House Media/Branding Strategist to manage all sample loan traffic and incoming press
- Invoice/Check Management: coordinate with bookkeeper and CEO’s Personal Assistant for filing/mailing/messengering checks. Track monthly expenses with bookkeeper, ensuring all invoices, rent and operation bills are accounted for and properly budgeted
- Provide support for the merchandising, branding, design and production teams
- HR: Screen resumes and distribute to appropriate departments, schedule interviews, delegate intern tasks when necessary. Liaison with HR Company when appropriate (re. vacation days, payroll, benefits, offer letters, and New Hire Packet distribution)
- IT: Serve as primary liaison between company and IT Team
- Pre-Fashion Week/Pre-Event Preparation: oversee all aspects of organization that takes place before the show, i.e. supply needs, technical support, scheduling, delegating, timelines, etc.
- Ensure the Studio is neat and tidy at all times; manage office cleaning service
- Manage company move to New Office, slated for November 30th 2012 (within the same building)
- Supports Retail Director with any possible needs from the studio
- Liaison with CEO/Head Designer’s Personal Assistant for personal obligations with HONOR Studio
Chiefly reports to the Director of Creative Development for daily needs and projects, including Fashion Show, Photo shoot, and Event preparation.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com