Honor is a high-end woman’s apparel company based & produced in NYC. We are looking for interns to help us prepare for New York Fashion Week who can start immediately. Applicants must be available 2-3 days a week, full days. You would be needed from August 31st to September 7th. This is a non-paying internship.
Responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
• Running errands to the pattern makers, sample rooms/ sewers, knit wear companies & notion / trim distributors as they pertain to development, production & trim departments
• Organizing Notions / Trim Inventory & tracking Notions / Trim Inventory by way of Excel spread sheets
• Assisting with custom technical flats & print-making artwork by way of Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator
• Sample Garment Organization by season rotation & by each stage in the life cycle of any given garment / style.
• Problem solving for garment construction by way of the notions.
• Assisting with the garment correction correspondence after muslin fittings.
The following skill sets / personality attributes are required:
• An eye for detail
• An organizational skill set
• Basic introduction to Microsoft Office Excel, Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.