J/Hadley is a fine jewelry company specializing in one-of-a-kind designs for private clients and retail stores. We are looking for an intern to assist in our Manhattan studio. This internship is unpaid, but will include a lunch stipend.
The internship will begin September 4 and continue through mid-December.
• Managing sample returns from stylists, magazines and clients
• Delivering samples
• Assisting PR department with social media outlets
• Administrative tasks
• Must be a college student, preferably studying fashion, graphic design,accessories, marketing or public relations
• Can commit 2 to days per week (approximately 16 hours)
• Organized, detail oriented and ability to multi-task is a must
• Professional, discrete manner
• Must present strong references
• Familiar with NYC
For more information on our company, visit www.jhadleyjewelry.com
Send cover letter and resume to Eleni@jhadleyjewelry.com/a>