Nasty Gal is a pure-play global style destination catering to an international cult of obsessed, super awesome girls. We’re a five year-old, privately held company with revenues in the eight figures annually. We’ve been profitable, and debt-free since day one. And we continue to grow in the triple digits year-over-year. Sound like fun? Read on…
We’re looking for a Production Coordinator and the right candidate will be responsible for coordinating various aspects of production from proto development stage through delivery of final product. You must be a time sensitive individual able to multi task, work in a fast paced and growing company, and maintain WIP reports of all product. Position is in downtown Los Angeles, CA.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Monitor production approval process (fabrics, trims, proto fits, PP, TOP)
• Create and track factories T&A
• Communicate/follow-up with vendors/factories daily approval status & wip.
• Ensure production PO’s are received by vendors.
• Monitor product shipping to DC to ensure delivery.
• At least three years experience in production coordinating.
• Understand pattern and garment construction a plus.
• Maintain positive approach to problem solving.
• Proven ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional business partners.
• Ability to work independently with strong organizational skills, attention to detail and have the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment.
Computer proficiency in BlueCherry, Excel, Word and Illustrator a plus
Click here to apply.