Nicole Miller is a luxury lifestyle brand and the Sales Supervisor plays an important role to our success.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITES:
Under the leadership and guidance of the General Manager, Sales Supervisors are responsible for providing outstanding customer service, establishing and developing strong customer relationships, building individual sales volume and increasing overall store volume. This person will demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to growing the store’s business and customer base, including capturing all information of clients and building long-lasting relationships. The Sales Supervisor will also be responsible for maintaining the visual and operational standards of the store. This position includes the execution of all markdowns and store transfers. The candidate must have the ability to operate the POP (Point of Purchase) register station and respond to store emails.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY AND OPERATIONS:
• Strive for and achieve all personal sales goals given by the General Manager
• Be able to maximize sales by actively providing product knowledge
• One who listens and responds to customer needs and concerns, and is able to resolve tough situations
• Responsible for clienteling by means of emails, written follow ups, and phone calls
• Help to maintain store cleanliness and visual standards
• Have basic computer skills to operate email and POP (Point of Purchase) using Retail Pro
• Adhere to company policies and procedures and report to General Manager if you see other associates not adhering to these
• Must maintain and continually update your own client book
QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSITION:
• 2-5 years prior luxury sales experience required
• An individual who is sales driven and motivating to make store goals
• Must have an outgoing personality and up-beat demeanor
• Must demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
• Possess basic to expert computer skills to operate our retail POP system, Word, Excel and email
• Must be able and willing to carry large boxes when doing inventory or transfers
• Must have open availability
We provide generous benefits for our employees, including clothing allowance, discounts on our product, and health insurance is also available.
For consideration of this position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, subject: Full Time Sales Supervisor.