Schwartz & Benjamin is a footwear licensing company. Current brands we design, manufacture and sell to wholesale accounts are Juicy Couture, kate spade, DVF, Derek Lam, Rebecca Minkoff and Seven For All Mankind.
We are seeking interns who have a strong interest in fashion production and design. Interns will work in our studio and be exposed to the daily occurrences of the design and production team. Product development interns gain a working knowledge of the process of development from first prototype to final production.
This is a non-paid internship. School credit is welcome but not mandatory.
Each day will vary but interns will be assisting with the following
• assist design and production team in shoe sample organization
• distribution of incoming shipments
• categorize leather swatches by material and country for product development
• assist in creating templates for PR and advertising orders
• experience design meetings
• assist designers with creating trend and inspiration boards
Candidates must be:
• knowledge of excel/adobe design programs
To apply, please contact Giovanna Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org