Having spent the past 15 years creating a mini fashion world grounded in classic American roots – fashioned with a twist – it’s clear that Steven Alan has quietly emerged an uncommon fashion pioneer. Upon opening his first retail store in 1994, Steven sold pieces from an eclectic group of emerging designers, becoming known for his keen eye. Building on his reputation for scouting the most intriguing young designers, the Steven Alan Showroom opened in 1996. Steven’s knack for the modern reinterpretation of classics garnered him an impressive roster of designers on the rise, and the Showroom now represents 20 designers of clothing, handbags and other accessories.
The launch of Steven Alan’s first collection in 1999, including his now-signature Reverse Seam Shirt, created a loyal following for Steven’s unique brand of casual, smart, self-assured essentials for both men and women. Steven now sells his collections at eight eponymous New York stores, and in 2008 introduced three locations in Southern California. The Steven Alan Collection also reaches a global audience, and is now sold in over 300 stores worldwide.
The Production Assistant will:
• Assist with tracking production shipments
• Ordering trim/linings
• Entering POs
• Preparing/packing trim for factory’s lots
• Data entry as needed
• Following up with Factory Production status
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 2 years work experience
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once
• Highly motivated and ambitious
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• PC skills in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Great people and relationship management
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to [email protected] with the position title in the subject line.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume.