1. Isn’t it kind of sickly adorable how distraught Christopher is that Gunnar wasn’t eliminated?
2. Is anyone surprised that Elena isn’t a fan of “glitter or sparkles” or anything else generally associated with joy and celebration?
3. Did Project Runway miscalculate its budget for the challenges this season or something?
4. How long has Christopher been waiting to use that ingenious Rocky and Bullwinkle reference?
5. Has Hell frozen over? Did Christopher actually just recommend Gunnar as the challenge winner?
6. Does Heidi find it unusual for Elena to look “a little upset” on the runway?
7. Is Anna Sui suggesting that Ven, Melissa, and Fabio would have been more successful if they’d gotten along like Elena and Dmitry?
8. Are Christopher and Gunnar the real winners of this challenge for finally succumbing to their love for one another?
9. Is this the most profound thing Tim Gunn has ever said? “I just have to tell you all that you’re the nine most talented designers of Season 10. And now, there are eight of you.”
10. Oh my god Mondo’s coming back??? Oh. My. God??!!