DEIVIE is a womenswear labeled catering to girls about town! Designed by NYC-based designer Christina Mannino, DEIVIE’s mission is to create clothing & accessories that make women feel electric, confident & lovely. Interns will work directly with the designer and her team –aiding in the creation of the Autumn/Winter 2013 collection from initial concept to finished garments/presentation and the marketing of the Spring/Summer 2013 Collection (pictured!).
Looking for two interns who are energetic, have an eye for style, and passionate about fashion! This is a great opportunity for students to work with a fashion start up and see a collection come to life with hands on experience. Please be able to work at least 2 days a week. Send resumes to email@example.com to the attention of Yasemin.
Design responsibilities include:
• Help create concept and inspiration boards
• Assist in flat sketching
• Assist in swatch and trim sampling
• Correspond with pattern and sample maker to oversee garment execution
• Attend model fittings
• Assist in styling looks for presentation/photo shoot
• Assist in creation and distribution of PR & Sales materials
• Assist in creation and distribution of sales materials
• Social media management (twitter and facebook)
• Interacting with bloggers, magazine editors, and other influential fashion voices to boost brand awareness
• Market research and maintenance of contact list/database
• Maintaining Buyer contact list & Assisting in Sales appointments