A high end New York based Contemporary Sportswear company seeks experienced sales rep for the New York/New England area and other sales territories to sell to better specialty stores and department stores.
If you have experience building solid client relationships and want to be an integral part of our team, please attach your resume with “sales associate” in the subject line. This is a full time position with salary, commission and employee benefits. Please provide salary history when applying.
• Servicing existing accounts, obtaining orders, and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Preparing sales presentations to customers and submitting orders.
• Submitting activity and results reports, such as expense reports work plans, and monthly territory analyses.
• Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommending changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Attending trade shows to exhibit and sell the company’s product.
• Candidate must be highly motivated, detail oriented, enthusiastic and have the ability to multi-task.
• Professional appearance and polished presentation skills required.
• Solid relationships with contemporary stores.
• Must be able to develop deep product knowledge to achieve sales targets.
• Skills in territory management helpful.
• Ability to travel 50% of the time.
Send resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org