LE BOOK, the bible of the fashion, beauty, design, entertainment, publishing and advertising industries, is looking for a hardworking, organized, detail oriented, dynamic and aesthetically driven candidates to join our Soho office. LE BOOK displays the work of the most revered photographers, designers & illustrators of our time, and serves not only as an indispensable reference, but also as a time capsule of the year’s most noteworthy images. Open full time positions include Web & Production Associate, Research & Relations Coordinator, and Sales Associate.
Web & Production Associate
• Collecting, resizing, and verifying files using in-design programs
• Creating relationships with clients to assure they submit campaigns, update their web gallery, etc.
• Familiarity with proofing, color correcting for print and on-line production processes
• Interest in professional creative image creation (still and moving)
• Comfortable using social media and reaching out to the creative community
**Must know indesign, photoshop and dreamweaver
Research & Relations Coordinator
• Assist in communications with industry professionals and clients. Contacting ad agencies, marketing companies, brands, etc. to get their updated info, latest campaigns and invite them to Connections
• Updating client info in our database
• Research and report on industry news, brands, advertising, and creative happenings
• Social Media updates
The candidate must be outgoing, comfortable making new contacts, speaking on the phone, generating interest, providing customer service and closing deals. Applicants must have strong communication and organizational skills.
Please send resumes to [email protected] and specify which position you are applying for.