PageDaily, an on-line fashion and lifestyle magazine is looking for an editorial and administrative assistant intern in LA and NYC with excellent writing skills. This position also includes administrative tasks to support Founder Melissa Meyers, http://www.pagedaily.com/about/. We are looking for someone who is savvy, friendly and not afraid of responsibility, a team player who works well in a start-up environment.
About the role: You will be responsible for writing fashion, beauty and living articles with a celebrity spin that are uploaded to word press for the site and a daily newsletter. Responsibilities also include writing PR pitches, organizing contests, and daily social media outreach.
About us: PageDaily, is a fast-growing on-line fashion and lifestyle magazine offering tips, tricks and product picks from celebrities and experts. We share our information via daily newsletter, blogs and posts to the website. We love to run contests and giveaways, tweet, post and pin!
• Obsessed with fashion, beauty, lifestyle, pop culture
• Excellent written and verbal skills (please submit writing samples)
• Great organizational skills, multi-tasker, quick learner
• Knowledge of Word Press, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
• Knowledge of basic Photoshop
• Extremely comfortable on all social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest
• Able to attend and cover events as needed
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Include your availability & potential start week.