Qi New York is looking for a Graphic and Web Designer to join our dynamic team. This position will be working within our marketing team producing visual imagery and designing marketing and promotional materials for our three E-commerce divisions: Qi New York, Qi Home, and Ainsley NY. The successful candidate will be a team player who is highly organized, assertive, resourceful and has excellent understanding of design, computer and communication skills. Positions are part-time.
Key duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Assisting marketing team in producing unique and compelling online imagery to engage current and future customers.
• Liaising closely with the marketing team to produce online advertisements that effectively target specific markets, daily customer mailers and other materials.
• Testing websites for functionality in different browsers and at different resolutions.
Skills and experience required:
• 3+ years of proven experience in graphic design for print and online including interface design
• Diploma or degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver)
• Great photo retouching and manipulation skills.
• A flair for innovative and original design
• In-depth and up-to-date knowledge of current design trends and techniques
• Excellent communication skills in English both oral and written
• Ability to manage multiple projects and adapt to tight deadlines
• Strong time management skills and impeccable attention to detail
• Enjoy working under pressure and to a deadlines
***Web Designer must be familiar with volusion
Qualified candidates, please provide samples (online portfolio, active URLs, if possible), cover letter, resume, and desired hourly rate. Please put position you are applying for in the subject title. Compensation depending on experience.
Send resumes to Kosi@qinewyork.com.