Having spent the past 15 years creating a mini fashion world grounded in classic American roots – fashioned with a twist – it’s clear that Steven Alan has quietly emerged an uncommon fashion pioneer. Upon opening his first retail store in 1994, Steven sold pieces from an eclectic group of emerging designers, becoming known for his keen eye. Building on his reputation for scouting the most intriguing young designers, the Steven Alan Showroom opened in 1996. Steven’s knack for the modern reinterpretation of classics garnered him an impressive roster of designers on the rise, and the Showroom now represents 25 designers of clothing, handbags and other accessories.
The launch of Steven Alan’s first collection in 1999, including his now-signature Reverse Seam Shirt, created a loyal following for Steven’s unique brand of casual, smart, self-assured essentials for both men and women. Steven now sells his collections at nine eponymous New York stores, and in 2008 introduced three locations in Southern California and two in Northern California. The Steven Alan Collection also reaches a global audience, and is now sold in over 300 stores worldwide.
Steven Alan currently has an exceptional opportunity available for a highly motivated candidate as a Retail Operations Assistant.
• Support in new store openings and coordinate with various departments
• Oversee all store collateral supply level and re-orders
• Coordinate with store managers on specific maintenance and/or IT issues
• Partner with stores to prepare and preform physical inventories
• Assist in troubleshooting issues and implementing improvements to the POS system
• Develop store operation procedures and standards through the retail network and assist in roll out
• Preform administrative duties and assist in special projects as needed
• Ensure the District Managers and Store Management have the resources needed for the stores to operate successfully
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, able to easily manage multiple tasks/projects, possess problem solving skills, detail oriented, easily adaptable to change, and possess strong written and oral communication skills.
Knowledgeable in Microsoft excel, word, and outlook. Experience with Retail Anywhere POS a plus.
We will contact only those candidates selected for further consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer. Please reply to [email protected] with “Retail Operations Assistant” in the subject line.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume.
Our website: www.stevenalan.com