1. Isn’t that kind of unfair of Laura to put so much pressure on God’s shoulders regarding this week’s ANTM challenge outcome?
2. Why are the girls asking where Victoria is during their religious table prayer? Don’t they know she’s Jewish and Native American??!!
3. Based on the reactions of the other girls, was Victoria’s comment about liking brownie cookies the most disturbing and/or offensive moment in the history of reality television?
4. Have I ever had so many pre-opening credits questions prior to this episode???
5. Hold on–Kiara grew up without much money? And her mother was absent most of the time? You don’t say.
6. Does Laura not realize she hasn’t actually booked a Guess campaign? C’mon girl, this is ANTM.
7. Is Maury Povich making a photo shoot guest appearance that involves Kristin getting a bad attitude bootcamp intervention in Juvi? No?
8. OMG Kiara, ugh. Can someone get these girls into a group therapy session pronto?
9. How fiercity-fierce was the social media fan who commented on Kiara’s photo? Quite the wrist snap, young man!
10. Have the eliminated girls been tied together in a basement somewhere under the ANTM studio with zero sunlight and restricted access to food and water until this exact moment?