Co is a Los Angeles-based women’s luxury brand that is stocked globally by some of the world’s most exclusive retailers, including Barneys, Ikram, Browns, and Montaigne Market.
The brand’s identity is deeply rooted in filmmaking and each collection is accompanied by a narrative short. Past films have launched on Style.com, screened in festivals, and screened at the FIAC art fair in Paris. These collaborations have included artist Konstantin Kakanias, Daft Punk’s Thomas Bangalter, and French actress Elodie Bouchez. Here is a link to our latest animated film, TEPENDRIS RISING: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
As we are still a small, growing company, interns will have a very hands on experience with everything from brand building, to design, production, and administrative duties.
The position will entail:
• Design: fabric research and inspiration.
• Sales and Production: assist with shipping, invoicing, creating line-sheets.
• Film: location scouting, research, production, on-set PA.
• Branding: keep up with social media, event production (proficiency in photoshop a plus).
• Office Duties: errands, answering phones, booking travel, etc.
Interns can work anywhere from 1 to 5 days a week, depending on their schedule. A fashion background is not required. Please send resume, start date, and availability to [email protected].