Blood and Black Lace, 1964
What you need to know: Aside from portraying one of the most stunning drowning sequences ever made, Blood and Black Lace is a beautiful treat for the eyes. This Italian horror film features high fashion, models, an incriminating secret diary, drugs and brutal murders–oh my. This “stalk and slash” film is one of the most influential of its genre and lays claim to an impressive body count.
Catch Phrase: “Look at this dress. I wish you would take care of the things you wear–tomorrow is the show!”
Contessa Cristina Como: Tough and beautiful salon owner
• Eye shadow: Becca Eye Tint in Pewter
• Lip gloss: YSL Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain Corall Aquatique
• Black liquid liner: Lancome Art Liner in Noir
• Highlighter under the brow and in the corners of the eye: Benefit Cosmetics High Beam
• Blush: Josie Maran Crème Blush in Sunset
• Nail polish: Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Alarm
• Black pencil skirt
• Black turtleneck
• Horn rimmed glasses
• Make snide comments towards other people.
Watch the trailer and get your emotions “lacerated:”